We have been market leaders in Global Mobility knowledge sharing for nearly 12 years. Built from a solid foundation in consultancy and financial services.
We are a team of experienced Global Mobility professionals. We’ve done your job, we know the pain you feel and what you need from us to drive your career forwards and keep you motivated to deliver a first class service to your people.
We have decades of consultancy experience between us, but some of the team have also held some not insignificant in-house Global Mobility roles:
- Global Head of Mobility – BP
- Global Head of Mobility – Goldman Sachs
- Global Head of Mobility – Diageo
- Senior expatriate tax manager – Arthur Andersen
- Global Mobility Manager for Finance and Marketing and Innovation departments – Diageo
- Assignment Manager for Investment banking division and Equities division – Goldman Sachs
- Assignment Manager for Investment Banking Division for Credit Suisse First Boston – PwC
- Expatriate tax consultant – Arthur Andersen
- Senior International Human Resources Business Partner – Marie Stopes International
- Head of Human Resources – Lumos
- International HR Business Partner– CfBT Education Trust
- Global Mobility Regional Lead – Europe – Lockheed Martin
- Global Mobility Executive – Sub Saharan Africa – British American Tobacco
- Global Mobility Manager – University of Southampton
- Senior Global mobility Manager – Aviva
We push ourselves hard each day to deliver exceptional service to Expat Academy Members and we proudly play to our strengths: integrity, confidentiality, and compliance.
We regularly host the largest Network of Global Heads of Mobility in existence. We have nearly 60 Global Heads of Mobility who meet with us every single month in a safe environment to collaborate and discuss everything on their minds.
We take anti-trust and competition law exceptionally seriously. From personal experience of working in the financial services industry we would never encourage you to share sensitive company information directly with others on an on-line platform (this could risk the reputation of your organisation and your career!). Instead…
- Our benchmarking service ensures you get the data you need in an anonymous compliant fashion.
- Our huddles ensure your agenda items are carefully discussed without stepping over a boundary which could be considered illegal in some jurisdictions.
- Our team always find the answers to your problems using our extensive network of experts without disclosing your identity. You’re in safe hands with us.
Every year the Expat Academy Community gets stronger. In fact, we are predicting an avalanche of new members in the next few months. Personal recommendations bring new members knocking at our door every day and we choose to invest our team’s time and energy in getting to know you personally.
We’re looking forward to a really bright 2023 with the entire Expat Academy community. Amazing events and networking with amazing people across the Globe.
Thank you for trusting us to make your life as a Global Mobility Professional that little bit better.
If you love us as much as we love you, please do leave the team a recommendation on LinkedIn. These brighten our day!
p.s. We work with all levels of Global Mobility professionals. From those starting out in their career to the more seasoned professional. We have thousands of individual Expat Academy licensees…that’s a huge number of brains to pick!