The Learning Hub offers diverse and specialist content to keep you up to date on the complex and ever-changing world of Global Mobility. For those wishing to go one step further and embark on a professional development programme of learning, coaching and accreditation, sign up to MyGMPD today.
Learning ContentRegister to Start Learning
GloMo 2 - Essential Global Mobility Tax & Tax Equalisation
In this on-line training module, Expat Academy provide a beginners guide to the tax considerations when moving employees overseas. Learn how:
- Global Mobility covers income tax and social security
- Overlooking tax can have both financial and reputational risk
There are ongoing discussions around the globe on the future of tax equalisation for expatriates. However, it is still a relevant consideration for many.
Expat Academy will also explain:
- the concept of tax equalisation
- why organisations may still want to consider using tax equalisation in certain circumstances
- worked examples to explain the numbers
Don’t forget to log this piece of learning content and earn GMPD points.Log Learning