The Learning Hub offers diverse and specialist content to keep you up to date on the complex and ever-changing world of Global Mobility. For those wishing to go one step further and embark on a professional development programme of learning, coaching and accreditation, sign up to MyGMPD today.
Learning ContentRegister to Start Learning
GloMo 1 - Jargon Busting & the Assignment Life Cycle
If you are brand new to Global Mobility and need to decipher quickly the terminology used in the industry, this on-line training module provided by Expat Academy provides essential learning. Learn:
- Global Mobility has a language of it's own.
- Abbreviations for typical Global Mobility policies
- Acronyms and abbreviations used by Global Mobility professionals.
- Global Mobility is more than expatriation and repatriation. It covers on-assignment activities and has huge potential to link with Talent
- Global Mobility is extremely technical but also requires a skillset which is supportive and caring
This is also a great resource if you are looking for a quick quiz to use internally when training stakeholders about Global Mobility.Download the Document
Don’t forget to log this piece of learning content and earn GMPD points.Log Learning