Show your employer and colleagues that you work to the highest standards. Join this unrivalled community of Global Mobility professionals and learn, connect and share with the best.
Being part of our professional community helps you be better at what you do. Learn from the wisdom of other experienced members who have already overcome the challenges you are facing.
Discover a wide range of proven opportunities and let us help you be the best you can be:
- Best practice guidance – member-only access to a comprehensive suite of over 100 tools, templates, guides, checklists and glossaries provides what you need to follow best practice.
- Be part of a community – attend events and join this virtual network of fellow like-minded professionals who have faced similar challenges to you. Learn from their experience, skills and knowledge.
- Get ahead – attend sessions in-person or access our training online to keep your skills (technical and soft) up-to-date, and get ahead of other global mobility professionals.
- Practical solutions – discover the power of the Expat Academy Network by finding proven solutions that have worked for others.
- Accreditation – work towards achieving professional accreditation through Expat Academy’s sister company MyGMPD.
Why join the European Network?
- Simple fee structure and payment – one annual membership fee to cover your entire team.
- Learning and development – all the professional development your team needs (technical and soft skills) from one provider (available face-to-face or online).
- Professional accreditation – confirmation that your team operates to the highest standards by individuals achieving accreditation through the Global Mobility Professional Development programme MyGMPD.
- Industry insights – the Expat Academy European Network gives you access to other Global Mobility professionals to connect with and benefit from their collective experience, skills and knowledge.
- Best practice guidance – free member-only access to over 100 tools, templates, guides, checklists and glossaries in the Expat Academy Vault.
- Networking – attend events or use the dedicated LinkedIn group to learn, connect and share with other Global Mobility professionals.
- Training – free member-only access to online training courses (currently Essential Global Mobility, Global Mobility Policies and Working Effectively across Cultures. More will go live online in 2018).
- Events – attend Expat Academy Huddles – three events each year* held on the European continent for like-minded Global Mobility professionals to discuss issues and challenges, and gain insights and technical updates (* locations subject to demand). Join the Global Mobility community at the Expat Academy Annual Conference in London – our flagship event of the year.
- Ask a Question – for all the questions you want to ask but can’t due to anti-trust rules, Expat Academy will ask members (anonymously) and distribute responses to all participants (anonymised).
- Accreditation – demonstrate that you are a professionally accredited Global Mobility specialist by following the MyGMPD programme which gives members points for learning and access to a personal Learning Coach. Leads to accreditation and the use of the GMPD post nominal.
Platinum – unlimited team members – £2,995 + VAT **
Gold – for up to six team members – £2,395 + VAT **
Silver – for up to three team members – £1,995 + VAT **
** plus a one-off joining fee of £495