Join us on Tuesday 4th December from 10am to 4:15pm at BDO, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 7EU
Bite Size Briefings are a member-only day of short sharp presentations designed to increase your knowledge and understanding of Global Mobility through technical updates, industry insights and learning about the latest trends. The day is an opportunity to listen and learn from the Expat Academy team and our technical training partners.
Why you should attend
The aim of the day is to get you thinking, enhance your specialist Global Mobility knowledge and aid your professional development. You will end the day with improved knowledge to translate into your own world and put into practice when you get back to your office.
What to expect
• theatre-style seating with presentations from speakers
• mix, mingle and chat during regular breaks & over lunch
• networking drinks bring the day to a close
What you will learn
• apply the latest UK and key global tax changes to your organisation through your new understanding of how they affect globally mobile employees
• draft an RfP to attract the best model fit for your organisation
• write a business case to streamline admin for your assignee population and source the technology solution
• understand accommodation practices and manage the associated costs effectively
• be able to better support assignees and their families through the International Private Medical Insurance cover your organisation provides
What previous attendees had to say:
Download: “What is a Bite-Size Briefing?”