Expat Academy is the hub of the Global Mobility industry in the UK. We work with the top names in Global Mobility to provide outstanding technical training, thought provoking insights and lively debate through our comprehensive range of events and online content. We run an annual membership for global organisations, many of whom are FTSE 100 and the membership has grown by over 50% this year alone.
We have a fantastic team of eight people but lack genuine marketing expertise to help drive the business forwards to its maximum potential. We are therefore looking to add a brilliant Marketing Manager to the team.
This is a true marketing generalist role and to be considered for the role you will need to show that you’re as comfortable with strategy as you are rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck into the detail. You will ideally have a strong B2B background to ideally include experience in event management and membership marketing.
As the Marketing Manager you will plan, manage and implement a range of marketing activities and develop new campaigns to connect with the existing membership community to increase engagement and promote the range of benefits including the numerous events.
Additionally your objective will be to increase the membership base and to engage a range of new audiences. You will have used systems (CRM, Google Analytics etc.) to analyse data to inform marketing activity plans but you will also have the creative flair to apply new ideas and concepts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional individual to really make their mark. If you have most of the following we want to hear from you:
Skills and experience required:
· Ideally a graduate with at least 5 years marketing experience in a commercial B2B environment
· A background in events and membership would be an advantage
· A self starter and also a team player who is fun to work with and always positive, even on a Monday morning when it’s grey and miserable outside!
· A creative, innovative and strategic thinker with the ability to execute
· Natural self-starter and highly motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
· Strong communication skills both written and face to face
· Excellent copywriting skills, with the ability to write for different types of communications to multiple audiences
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Ability to prioritise effectively and adhere to strict deadlines
· Someone with bundles of energy and enthusiasm
· Commercially focused and aware
· Deep interest in the member experience and understanding of the marketing opportunities to maximise impact
· Producing strategic and targeted campaigns for both new and existing products
· Developing and enforcing marketing plans and campaigns for all products and services across the business
· Solid digital skills – PPC, SEO, email marketing and social media
· Ideally experience with adobe creative suite
· Able to deliver superior digital marketing campaigns and content
· Reporting and analysis on dedicated campaign activity
· Responsible for the look and feel and maintenance of the website
· Experience with CRM’s, ideally constant contact
· Managing and developing the audience segmentation
· Comfortable using metrics to measure results
· Strong numerate and analytical capabilities
So if you’re looking for a long term role where you can help grow the business and be rewarded appropriately then contact me!